IN-SHORE SPECIES Sponsors
LAND LOVERS Sponsors
A Portion of Proceeds will benefit AdventHealth Foundation Pink Army.
Rules and Regulations
- This Tournament will be using the Pinch the Tail rule.
- No unregistered anglers allowed in the boat, all persons in the boat must have a paid entry fee for fishing in this tournament. No unregistered rides allowed.
- All entrants must possess or be covered by a valid, in date Florida Saltwater fishing license. Failure to do so results in disqualification. License are checked at the weigh-in station.
- All boats must check out by water at Bing’s Landing, under the S.R. 100 Bridge (Flagler Beach), Highbridge, or Herschel King Park from 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM.
- Live wells, bait wells, and coolers will be checked.
- Weigh In at Bing's Landing. Weigh-in opens at 3:00 PM. Entrants must be in weigh-in line by 4:30PM the latest.
- Whenever possible keep your fish alive. The Weigh Master may disqualify a fish if it appears to more than 8 hours out of the water.
- All fish submitted for weigh-in must measure within the legal length for each species. A chart showing legal length will be posted at the weigh-in station.
- All fish will be measured on the same tournament board.
- Tampering in any way with the weight or length of a fish will result in an immediate disqualification for all anglers aboard the submitting vessel.
- All fishing must be done from boat. No wading.
- Please observe a courtesy buffer of 50 yards between boats. Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated.
- Entrants may leave boat to cast net bait, buy necessities or use restroom.
- The boundaries are: The west side of breakers in Matanzas Inlet, inside the east end of the jetties at St. Augustine and Ponce Inlets. There are no boundaries north and south.
- All boats must abide by current registration and Coast Guard safety regulations. Anglers fishing from any vessel ticket by the Florida Marine Patrol, Coast Guard or any law enforcement agency will be disqualified.
- All fish submitted for weigh-in must be caught by hook and line, in a legal manner. No treble hooks with live baits.
- All protests must be accompanied by a $100 non-refundable fee, and be made before the winners are announced.
- All tie breakers will be determined by the first fish to the weigh scale.
- All decisions of the tournament directors are final.
- All Participants in the Tournament enter at their own risk. The Flagler Home Builders Association, its officers or staff, nor any sponsor shall be liable for and hereby disclaim any and all liabilities for any and all losses or damages of any kind suffered by any participant or companions, vessels, and equipment which may occur during the Tournament. Any violation of the above rules and regulations will result in an immediate disqualification and forfeiture of all fees paid.
2023 FWC Regulations